Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simon Says Snowflakes!


Hi-

Just a quick post today.  I won a fun Hero Arts set on the Simon Says Stamp Blog (WHOOPIE!) and now I am properly using it to post my card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  :)  The challenge this week is snowflakes.  I have mine in the background and on the reindeer sweaters.  I had fun stamping and embossing and cutting out the different colored sweaters for these guys.  I also like that there are some traditional colors but the focus isn't just there, it is really more on the blue.  Anyway, that is about it today but I hope to have more to share with you tomorrow.

:)

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Katie :-) the reindeer are so cute with their colourful jumpers :-) I LOVE this card ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE those sweaters!!