In that spirit, I have a fun card to share with you today, it is a halloween party.
This card took me a bit of time to make, but it is so cute, it is worth it. Here is how I made it:
- I started with my backdrop using an cloud stencil from MFT and a punched circle to make the sky with distress inks and a Trinity blending brush. I added some little bats from Trinity.
- Next, I chose paper for my internal walls (wallpaper). Then I die cut the window die from Lawn Fawn in the center. I die cut it again using black paper so I could set the window in the scene. I set both the paper and the wall.
- Next, I added paper that looked like a wood floor.
- I stamped the Lawn Fawn banner and paper pieced the flags using Doodlebugs paper.
- I die cut balloons from Lil Inker using various papers. I tied thread around them and mounted them above the banners.
- Then I stamped my children from Right at Home Stamps and colored them. I cut them out and and mounted them in the scene. I tied the twine to them, so they could hold the balloons.
- I stamped the sentiment along the bottom and then I added some colored candy from the Lawn Fawn Pinata set.
I love how it turned out, so darn cute!
I am entering this into:
Inkspirational and Addicted to Stamps and More
Keep reading below if you are interested in supplies. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!