Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Three Challenge Tuesday

I made two cards today that were for three challenges. They were fun to make and it was good to create, I always enjoy it.

The first card is for today's SCS color challenge (CC224)featuring Summer sun, Tangerine Tango, and Pacific Point. I had fun with this color combo. The main image is not a SU! stamp, but not sure who's it is. Tracey was kind enough to pre-stamp and send the image on white card stock a while ago. Thanks again Tracey!




Next, I made a card for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #10. Here is Dawn's color pallete-

Nice colors right?! Well I combined this with yesterdays SCS Clean and Simple Challenge #20 in which paper peicing was to be used. Here is the card I made for both of these.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Very sweet! I love the little onesies!

Daniela F. said...

Sweet card for the RS Color Challenge! Love the dragon on your first card :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cute cards. Those little onsies are so hip. Way to rock this color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Andrea Walford said...

Nice job! Dragon is so cute!

Dana F. said...

Thanks, Katie :-) The flowers are from Papertrey Ink's Friends 'Til the End set and the Sentiment is from a German stamp company ("Dani Peuss").

Anonymous said...

Such adorable cards! You really rock!

Maureen P said...

Adorable!! Love the use of the colours in this one :)

Tracey said...

You're so welcome for the image Katie! It's a High Hopes dragon. Let me know if you need some more! :)

Love your cards! Great colour combos!

Libby Hickson said...

These are both so cute!! I especially love the onesie card. (you may have noticed, I have a thing for onesie stamps, LOL!) And fyi I just tagged you on my blog.

SmilynStef said...

Love both cards, but especially the great layout on your color challenge card.

Deb Rymer said...

Your dragon card is so bright and cheery - and the card for Dawn's challenge is so sweet! Great job on both!