Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Buckaroo

You might remember in this post where I bought a set of digi stamps to benefit the Make a Wish foundation (MAWF for short) on behalf of little Ethan Weiman, who died at a very young age of Neuroblastoma Cancer. Sad story, but wonderful that money is being raised on his behalf for the MAWF.

Now this little buckaroo here is Ava- Ethan's kid sister. I was just in the mood to play last night when I heard little Ave whoopin' and hollerin' shoutin' for me to make a fun little card with her. :) So I did and it was fun! I imagine that this is how cute my blond little girl would be in such a get up, she would have a lasso around my heart!

All supplies Stampin' Up other than the digi stamp.
Stamp- Circle Circus (Background)
Paper- Dusty Durango CS, Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink- Basic Black & Versamark, Markers- So Saffron, Dusty Durango, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Real Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Accessories- Fresh Favorites Buttons, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Circle Scissor Plus, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, this is adorable! Love the colors!