Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is the sneak peak of the My Digital Studio project I am working on that I promised. I am betting you can guess what it is, but I can't say for sure. :) I hope you like it. I enjoy it very much, mostly because I think my daughter is adorable- but there are some other things I like too.
This page was really pretty easy to make. It took me a bit to find all the elements and things available to me, but once I did, easy. OK, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




4 comments:

Tib said...

Sophie kicks up the cuteness notch!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely adorable Katie! Love your layout!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I love it...wish I had mine. Love the little bird cage and your name at the bottom, too!

Michelle Tech said...

Great page! I LOVE your new blog design!