Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Day of Sale-a-bration!!!!



Sadly, today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration (SAB) for 2010.

I always feel a bit choked up when SAB ends, it is really my favorite time of year at SU! It is so fun to see customer's faces light up when they realize how easy it is to get a free stamp set or two or three (etc...)! Or when they book a party and invite everyone they know because they want all the free stuff they can get. There is just so much excitement around SAB!


It is fun for me too, not only to do more parties and see people excited, but also because as a demonstrator, I can also earn free SAB products. I enjoy taking these items and turning around and creating something new and fun with them. Here is a sample card featuring one of the SAB sets Good Neighbor- isn't it cute?! What a great card for a welcome to the neighborhood gift or Congrats on your new house. I'd love to get this in the mail!


So if you haven't taken advantage of SAB but want to, get a move on as today is the last day! You can visit my SU! website here to learn more about how to get your free SAB products.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: