Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mojo Curtain Call

Pretty pooped tonight, but I wanted to get this card up this week.  As you know I did the Mojo Monday challenge last week but didn't get the post up in time.  So I am going for it this week.  My card is using this layout from Mojo Monday #150 and this color combo from Stacey's Stamping Stage's Curtain Call, Act 41.


Sorry so brief tonight but hope you enjoyed!  I will say that this stamp from the set Friends Never Fade and this new embossing folder are among my faves, so you can plan on seeing them again.  Nighty, night!

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love the Card.. Very Cute!

Stacey Schafer said...

this is gorgeous, Katie!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Katie. The colors and images are fabulous... love the dry embossed piece. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :o)