Friday, September 2, 2011

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing!

Which one do you pick?  I pick daring adventure!  In fact, I that is what I was thinking when I made this card, because the colors and layout were a little outside my comfort zone.  I took some old holiday DP and added it with some others and come up with this fun color combo.  I like the soft colors with the gray, it is kinda fun and different and I think the green pearls really make it pop.  Another part of this "daring adventure" was the layout, more or less taken from this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.  I often feel like my card layouts are all the same, so I like it when something different comes along.  All supplies are SU!.  This quote, by Helen Keller, is from one of my new fave sets in the new catty called...Daring Adventure (who'd have thought?!)  I actually bought this set for the quote because I liked it so much, but I do like the other stamps too. :)


So what do you have planned for your next daring adventure?

No comments: