Monday, April 29, 2013

Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention- PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Hello All-

I entered the Stamping Royalty Contest at Paper Crafts Magazine a few weeks back.  There were 1,300 entries, and although I didn't win on of the 15 slots (3 winners for each of 5 categories), I was an Honorable Mention for the love category with this card!!!  I made about 60 of these cards last year as a thank you to those that sponsored me in the MS Walk and it was well loved.

Anyway, I am sooooooooooooo excited I can't tell you!  I would be so  thrilled to win the prize pack (worth $750!!) given to only one of these 5 honorable mention cards.  So can you please vote for me?!?!?!  All you have to do is click HERE and follow these steps:

1. Click on the “Vote” tab to view all five cards
2. You have to register to vote to ensure that you only vote once per day (I know it is a hassle for some, but please do it for me!!!).
3. You can come back and vote each day.
Thank you so much for your support!!!!

:) :) :)
 

11 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Congrats! What a fantastic card.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY! Congrats on your honorable mention win!! I hope you get LOTS of votes!! FAB FAB FAB <3

Vicki Dutcher said...

Being from Seattle I LOVE THIS CARD!!! Congrats on the win!

Virginia L. said...

How inspiring you are, Katie! I am so thrilled for your HM recognition for Stamping Royalty! This lovely card is so special and uplifting! Good luck to you!

madebymamaleh said...

I love this! It gives me new ideas for my multiple space needle stamps including this one!

madebymamaleh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on your Stamping Royalty HM! I love your homage to Seattle!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Seattle!

Wida said...

congrats on your recognition! I am so excited for you and hope you get the prize!!

Yainea said...

Yay! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you, great card! :)

Unknown said...

I voted for you! Bummed you did not win, but I LOVE your card! Congrats on the HM :) *hugs*