Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Baby makes three...

You've been hearing a lot from me lately and I hope you aren't weary of it yet. ;)  All these creations and blog posts are certainly making me happy, love getting my creative juices flowing!

Today I wanted to share a creation that I made using some of my Top Dog Dies!  This creation is perfect for an expecting mother for Mother's day this year.  The fun little bucket is perfect for putting in a onesie, some burp cloths, socks, or random stuff like a rattle, binky and socks.  It doesn't really matter what you put in, it will be so cute.  The coordinating colors of the bucket and card work for either a boy or a girl in my opinion. While green may be more masculine color, the florals of this BasicGrey DP make it acceptable for either.

What I did- For the bucket I decorated the outside with washi (SUPER EASY), then added ribbon to the handle, used the onesie from Baby on Board on a tag and one of the doilies from the Cherish Doily set right on top.  The card also features the mother's silhouette from Baby on Board. I just love how the black pops out from the DP.  A few little touches and done!  This is an easy gift that could be made in 30 minutes.

So I hope you enjoyed this little creation.  Before you go, did you know that the winner of the TDD Blog Hop was posted?!  Oooohhh, so exciting!  The winner is.... Sabrina Radican!  CONGRAULTATIONS! Sabrina you should have gotten an email from Meagan Morris about collecting your awesome prize. :)

Entering into:
Ribbon Carousel Blog #90- Washi Tape
CAS(E) this Sketch #63 (card only) 









8 comments:

Lynn said...

Katie, this set is fabulous. Love the fabulous silhouette image!

~amy~ said...

Adorable giftie! You rocked the TDD!

Thanks for joining as at Ribbon Carousel:)

Unknown said...

so so cute!! Love the nontraditional colors and that fun DP. :)

Migdalia said...

I just saw this on FB...wow!!
Beautiful! Sweet!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

cm said...

Woo hooo...caught up! And what a treat to discover this at the "catch up' line! Talk about heart-warming, practical, fun, thoughtful: a perfect mom-to-be gift and card! A new mom would adore this, as do I!
c

wienerhoneymooners said...

Adorable, love the silhouette against the florals, too cute!!!

Giovana said...

This is amazing!! Lovely, lovely!!

Deepti said...

This is such a sweet card, it's always good to have creative juices flowing, I feel content :)