Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fusion #12- Because I'm Happy!

This week over on Fusion we are busting out some F-U-N colors!  I am partial to brights, so this is my pallet, but I know you'll like them too.  Don't believe me?!  As if! ;)  Here is the inspiration:


Don't you just lurve it?!  

Here is what I have in store for you today inspired by this fabulous combo and sketch.


Seriously, Happy EVERYTHING!  OK, maybe I've had too much coffee this am, sorry... BUT, I do love the panel of stamped flowers from PTI and the color wash applied over them.  I used kraft CS, embossing folder and twine to represent the texture under the flowers in the photo.  The final touch was using the Winnie and Walter sentiment with black embossing powder so it would really stand out.  

So what do you think?  You like?  Have you seen the other creations yet?  NO?!?!  Head over to Fusion to check out all the DT creations.  You can check out the rules while you are there too.  I can't wait to see what you make!

Entering this into:


Thanks for stopping today!



10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Katie this is gorgeous! I love the pretty colors popping off of the embossed kraft...divine!!

cm said...

I definitely *like*...no, let me amend that. I definitely *love* this card! Bright, beautiful, brilliant...you've rocked the inspiration!! Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous inking Katie, I love the outline flowers! I hope you are doing okay--heal quickly!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful Katie, I like the colorful panel and the kraft embossed card base :) gorgeous design :)

Migdalia said...

Happy & BEAUTIFUL!!! Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julia Aston said...

Your colors look beautiful against the kraft Katie!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Katie, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this, and really think the kraft really sets of the bright colors FABULOUSLY!!!! -embossing = DIVINE!

Awesome Job girl!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is absolutely gorgeous.. love how the color pops from the kraft.. so pretty

Sue Lelli said...

Katie, LOVE this! The embossed BG is the perfect setting for your FAB flowers and color wash!

Michelle said...

Lovely!
I adore that embossed background. It adds so much texture.