Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fabulous Fusion

Guess what today is?!  Fusion Day!  Yay, I love this day!  So, we have another super fun challenge in store for you.  Check out this French, Frilly, Floral, Fabulous Fusion!
Isn't this gorgeous?!  And furthermore, don't you want to devour one of those cupcakes?!  I certainly do.  Here is what I made for this week's challenge:


I was inspired by the florals and the sketch.  I used several differnt mists to mix the colors up and Gelatos for the stem, then I stamped the hydrangea (Stampin Up!) over in black and embossed it clear.  One of the mists was a Dylusions mist that has a lovely shimmer to it.  The sentiment is from Sweet Stamp Shop and so fun, I love this set and the variety it offers.

Feeling inspired?  Wanna play with us?  Head on over to Fusion to check out the other gals fabulous cards, the rules and the current competition!  Best of luck!

Entering this into:

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I love that gorgeous hydrangea. Beautiful Katie.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Katie!

Migdalia said...

Elegant & Beautiful!! I absolutely Love IT!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

~amy~ said...

well, this is awesome. I love how you colored the hydrangea and how you managed to use the little blooms like sequins, on your card. super fun.

Tracey said...

So so pretty Katie......love the colour combo!

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful purples on this card Katie! love your pretty hydrangea bloom!

cm said...

....I'm nearly speechless with how realistic your hydrangea is, Katie! So incredibly beautiful! My grandmother used to grow these and yours here, is such a sweet reminder of her 'green thumb' with all kinds of flowers! Gorgeous card; perfect for Fusion inspiration and for bringing back fond memories!
Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

How totally gorgeous Katie!! Jerry McGuire--love that movie!