Thursday, October 2, 2014

SOUS- We're all mad here!

Over at Stuck on U Sketches we are all feeling a bit MAD!  Not mad as in Angry, but mad as in crazy...think Mad Hatter!  


The idea is to use a top hat, tea cut, tea pot or saucer etc....

I don't have any cup dies or anything of the sort, so I kinda went a different angle.  I used my Top Dog Dies Vintage Frame Dies to emulate the fanciness of doilies at a tea party, then I jazzed it up with some super contemporary patterned papers.  Crazy?  Perhaps, but it seems to match my mood as of late! ;)  I used a couple of stamps, the first is the rabbit designed from Alice and Wonderland, the hearts and the red pair nicely together.  The sentiment says it all though... "Wishing you some stolen moments among the madness of the day."



I think I'll be giving this card, with that sentiment to myself... LOL!

Come on over to SOUS and check out the rest of the goods.

10 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

JAZZY, Love this your use of color and pattern is FAB Katie!!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

I love this! That little rabbit is so cute and the die shapes layered like that look very elegant. Great job, lady!!

Katy said...

Love your comment about giving to yourself...isn't that the truth!!! I stay MAD around my house...so hectic and crazy but I love it! Love your card!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE rabbit and I love the sentiment! Great card Katie!!

Unknown said...

The Kraft and Red are such an amazing combination. Lovely card.

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, that is fabulous diecut frame and that is cute bunny too! Love the zebra print on the background

Deepti said...

This such a fun design! I like the color combo :)

Tracey said...

Just fabulous Katie....perfect sentiment for the challenge too, great card!

cm said...

PERFECT!! We all need to be as mad as March Hare's sometimes! You're just so darn brilliant!!
Hugs~c