Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12th Man...and his daughter.

A little something different today so you don't get too tired of holiday cards.  I've got a 12X12 scrapbook page that I made and framed for my hubby.  



In case you were wondering, he is a Seahawks fan....  Not just a bandwagon fan (like me) but a real true green and blue fan.  The 12th man (and his sweet daughter- wink)!  He loves them, win or loose. So I made this for him a while back, just for fun.

This page features some Seahawks paper and ribbon that I got at my local craft store (Ben Franklin's).  Also I purchased the football helmet in chipboard and covered with paper.  I used a vinyl 12 to symbolize the 12th man.  Using my die cutting machine and some Quickcutz I cut the title "Game Face" out from glitter paper.  I also added the foam finger, which is acutally a wood piece (I can't remember who made this but think is MME).  The banner and other woodchip bits are from Freckled Fawn. 

He loved this and it is hanging on our wall as we speak!  Yay!

Happy Wednesday to you and yours!

Entering this into:

3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

AMAZING!!! This is just FLAT OUT Amazing!!!!

~amy~ said...

What a great layout and giftie!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun page! These keep memories alive- Thanks for joining in with TMR!