Sunday, August 23, 2015

SSC108

Hello my friends!  Happy Sunday to you!  I am here today combining a Sunday Stamps Challenge with some Paper Smooches Stamps just in time for the new school year to start. Here is this week's inspiration:


This fun CAS sketch lends itself to just about anything, so many options!  Here is my take:


As I mentioned, school is just around the corner and my kiddo will be entering second grade.  I think this card will start off the school year just right for her new teacher.  Super easy card that features a bunch of different paper from Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection.  It provided the background, the sentiment and the scalloped strip along the bottom.  I stamped and colored the apple from Paper Smooches Fruitastic collection.  I added a couple of red MME enamel dots for a little extra flair.  

Do me a favor and head on over to Sunday Stamps and check out the other ladies creations.  We have everything this week, ranging from spring through winter.  Hope you'll play this week's challenge with us too!

Entering this into: 


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect!
2nd grade?! Time flies!

Laura Norris said...

Super fun card Katie! Love that cheery Apple!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that cheesy smile!! This is adorable and the bright stripes are so happy!

Tracey McNeely said...

No this card is fabulous! Too cute!

Lisa said...

The apple looks terrific against the stripes of the paper! Fantastic card!