Monday, September 21, 2015

Purple Pansies


Loving all the fun stuff I've been getting to play with from their store.  In fact, this is one of my faves, The sweet old fashioned seed packet, the TPD Seed Co. (so clever of them!) and the 5 cents along the top.  And the best part, they have multiple seed packet flower sets that are made to go with this set.  



My approach to this card was to highlight the old vintage feel.  To do so I used my Copics to color the seed packet as if it were made of aged paper and pulled in the green along the bottom for the sentiment.  I desperately wanted to pull in some bold purple to set it off and make it feel dignified.  Which made the pansies and easy pick from the Seed packet Flowers #2 set.   I used Blackberry Bliss and Wisteria Wonder from SU! to set it off.  


That is all today, thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed this post.  Please head on over to Two Paper Divas and check out all their cool stamps!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

You definitely gave it a vintage feel which is what we loved about the old seed packet as well. We love that this is one of the sets you chose as we love to keep adding sets to go with the original stamp. Thanks a bunch and pansies were the perfect "pick" for this time of year!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Katie this is perfectly delightfully sweet!!