Monday, January 4, 2016

Crystal Clear


This Hero Arts set was one of my favorite and most used this year.  I had so much fun adding color to these, be it copics or watercoloring and trying to add shading.  It is such a versatile set.  Here are several of the holiday cards I made with this set. 






Really you can use any colors and any paper with these, it looks equally as good with traditionally colors as it does with non-traditional..  In most of the cards I coupled it with the sentiments that came in the set or some Winnie & Walter stamps and dies.  The one with Joy stamped inside is a Sweet Stamp Shop letter set, and I used my American Craft chalk pens to color them in.  The stamped string/cord in the set is nice or you can mix it up with actual cord/twine.  I also like the effect of the brads used as hangars (upper right corner), I think this one is my fave as well.

Entering the Merry and Bright card (middle left) into Paper Pals Arts #281.  




Entering the Happy Holidays card (top right) into the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #217


Happy Monday!

No comments: