Saturday, May 7, 2016

787- Inspired by the little things

Happy Saturday!  I love having it be the weekend!  I wish it could be the weekend 5 days a week and work 2 days.  Wouldn't that be awesome!?

Well I wanted to share a card I made for Inspired by All The Little Things Challenge #14.  Here is the inspiration photo:


Isn't it cute?  I just love it (and wish I could eat it).  

Here is my card:



I used Lawn Fawn sets.  Stamped the image and colored it myself to look like a specific manufacturers planes.  Can you guess which ones?  I work at that large airplane manufacturing company, so this will be an appropriate going away card for someone there. I used the LF star die to make a negative image and fill it in with this cloud covred acetate from Bo-Bunny.  A little twine, clip and sentiment, wah-lah. 

I hope you'v enjoyed this post today, thank you for stopping!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

KimCreate said...

This card is adorable! I love lawn fawn, this airplane is the cutest! Thanks for joining inspired by all the little things.
Kim, DT

Lisa Elton said...

i LOVE your star cutout, this is so stinkin' cute!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Bunny said...

This is cute. I love that you used acetate with it. The clouds look great.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Genius!!!!

Keeway Tsao said...

Oh what a beautiful layout! I love the acetate window to have the plane floating. Such a creative take on the inspiration!