Friday, July 29, 2016

TPD Friday! I spy!

OK, here is the deal, I am soooooo over moving and unpacking!  The worst part is I got stamps for my birthday in June that I haven't been able to use yet.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I will have a surface to start crafting on again!

Meanwhile, enough whining eh?  I have a fun card to share with you today featuring Two Paper Divas. 


Now let's play a fun version of I spy!  First I spy a new TPD release, can you guess which one it is?  It is All About Borders 2.  Such a fun and versatile set!  Next you'll spy another TPD set that is sure to make you smile. :)  Be the Reason is such an uplifting set!  I added some DP, a Waffle Flowers Die and some twine for fun.  




I hope you enjoyed today's game of I spy and enjoy this card.  Be sure to check out TPD's stamps and blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card Katie! wonderful mix of colors and patterns on your DP! Julia xx

Unknown said...

I know moving is not fun but this card sure is!! Love it! Thanks for taking the time to create it. Melissa

Lisa Elton said...

This card is reason to smile Katie, very cute!! Hope you get your crafty time in soon ;)

Unknown said...

Hope you are settled soon as that is no fun! Super cute card using 2 stamp sets. I love how you used the All Abount Borders 2!