Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Tonya

It is time again for another Birthday Buddies Blog Hop!  This time our PNW group is celebrating Tonya's Birthday.  Ms. Tonya is sweet and super funny.  Also, she is the wonderful owner behind The Heart Desires store.  If you haven't been there yet, go now and shop and then come back and hop...or vice versa! :)


OK, let's get to it!  Here is the card I made for Miss Tonya.  It is perfect to represent Tonya's fun spirit.


I made this card using Stampin' Up! paper (oh yeah, Tonya is my SU! demo too- lol) and MFT stamps.  I really enjoyed coloring this sweet dragon and I added some pearl shimmer over the top.  The die cut behind is from Casual Fridays and I used this embossing folder to make it look just like dragon scales.  I love that look!  The final touch for Tonya were these fun stars from Studio Calico, they are my way of saying I hope all her wishes come true.

So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONYA!



Be sure to hit all the stops on the hop and then visit our sweet friend and wish her a happy day!

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwwww...perfect-o! Love that dude! The embossing is perfect!

SugarGem said...

Oh so sweet! Love these dragons

Laura Norris said...

Oh my Katie! How darn cute is this?? And that embossing folder is amazing, it really looks like dragon scales. Missed you today, but looking forward to next month already!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Amy, I love this little dude!! Darling card Katie. The wooden stars are fun accents!

Toni said...

Super cute! You know I love that fab texture!

tonyamaries said...

OMGosh Katie this is so stinkin' cute!!! I love everything about this card! You were missed today. I hope I am able to make it next month to see you. I am so glad that we are friends.