Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2016 Misses- 2


More cards from 2016 to share: 


This first one was made with my hubby in mind. I used a TAWS stamp and colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment comes from a journal card and the enamel dots are MME.  


Check out this sweet pup.  These stamps are from Simon Says Stamps and Colored with Copics.  I used some American Crafts DP and this fun heart shape.  This was for a friend who loves puppies and recently bought a new home. 


Such a fun combo of colors and stamps.  This has Paper Smooches and MFT Pure Innocence.  You might notice a trend here with the coloring, I do love it.  Some fun washi and sequins to finish it off. 

Entering this last one into: Inkspirational



Thanks again for your visit!



3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh I love them Katie!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling cards Katie, love that sweet little pup!

cm said...

How wonderful that you're sharing your 'misses' with us, because the trio here are absolutely marvelous! The puppy: darling! Your little girl: sweetness! Again, so delighted that you brought her to the Ink gallery!
Hugs~c