Tuesday, July 18, 2017

True Love Blooms


Happy Tuesday!  I believe today is a good day for some color!

OK, if you love to color these Crafter's Companion Colorista Background stamps are perfect for that. I found myself in a hypnotic state when using this stamp.  I stamped it using my Misti, it was the easiest way to use this big stamp.  I then used a whole assortment of Spectrum Noir Markers to color this bad boy (including: BT3, CR3, ES9, LY1-3, OR1, LG1-2, CT1, CG2, CG2-3, GT!, HB2, BT7 & 9, TB9 and BP6).


I framed the card with a couple layers of Cardstock and added a sentiment to the front.  Perfect, easy and mesmerizing.  I hope you agree!

Thanks for the visit today!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a delightful card!!