Sunday, August 27, 2017

Three words say it all...

I know, you thought I was going for I love you!  Close, but not quite.  Today I want to share a card that has a similar message using some of the amazing new Crafter's Companion Products. 


I stamped the main images from the SN Aqua sets My Sunshine and Best Wishes sets on the CC watercolor paper.  i used my glitter pens to add the layers of color. I made duplicates of a few items and popped them out for more dimension.  The butterfly flight path was hand drawn.  The pearls are the perfect accents.

Now if you haven't checked out these Spectrum Noir Aqua stamp sets you are going to want to because they are huge sets filled with all kinds of goodies!



Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed this post!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful Katie, such a pretty card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgoeus Stamp sets!!! Wonderful card and flowers and perfect design!!!
HUGS!