Wednesday, September 6, 2017

THD Challenge 16

Happy September!   THD is back with some fun inspiration for you.  Check this bad boy out!


 Isn't it gorgeous!  It has some perfect fall and back to school flair.  Speaking of back to school I made this little treat bag for my kiddo to take in her lunch box.  I can't believe today is the first day of 4th grade for my little bug!  



The tag for this bag is made using the SugarPea Lantern Die as the base.  I used the SugarPea Nuts About You Stamp Set and colored it with my Copics.  I created he sentiments using a few Neat & Tangled sets, specifically Neat & Tangled Beach Day and Neat & Tangled My Favorite Nut.  It makes me happy and I hope it makes her happy to.  

Hope you will join us for this month's challenge! 




Thanks for your visit!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is sooo CUTE.

Lisa Elton said...

This sweet card just makes me smile! It's so cute and happy. Love it Katie!

Cris G. said...

Cuteness overload, Katie!

SugarGem said...

Seriously that lantern is cute