Monday, October 30, 2017

foils, foils and more foils!


Guess what?  Crafter's Companion is having another HSN show coming up in a week!  There are some amazing new products including foils, stamps, dies and so much more.  I wanted to share a few sneak peaks  


Let's start with a little get well tea!  I dressed up this mug and put a tea bag in this recollections clear sleeve.  I added some paper and a little chipboard spoon.  On the front you can see I used the Floral Tea  Foils.  Perfect for someone in need of a pick me up!


This creation is perfect to usher in a new little bundle of joy into this world!  This is a simple little pre-made box, perfect in pink for a little girl.  I put some Jelly Beans inside and then completed it with a sweet little tag.  This tag is from the Birthday Party foil collection. 

Don't forget to join us on November 6th for the HSN show! 

No comments: