Monday, November 13, 2017

Dream

Did you watch the latest Crafter's Companion show on HSN?  There were some pretty awesome products!  For example, did you see the Die'Sire Create a Card Decorative Edge Set 2?  Pretty awesome... 


The best part is that you don't just have to use these dies on edges....


Isn't it fun how that die looks just like waves?!  I think so.  

Now here is how I made this card.  I used Ranger distress inks to create the sky background.  Once I had that as I wanted I used my edge die to cut into several different blue cardstocks to create the waves and the look of depth.  The sentiment is pre-printed on vellum (also from Crafter's Companion).  I then added the boats and the woodchip stars. Here is another angle. 


OK, thanks for the visit and hope you enjoyed this post! 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous Katie!! The die does look like waves!!