Thursday, May 31, 2018

Spring/Summer CLC Bloghop Day 7

One more day after today.  Boo-hoo, I don't want the CLC hop to end!

But today I have a bonus for you, this post has not one, but TWO cards.  So grab your cup and sit down and enjoy!


Can I start by saying I LOVE this card.  Those cute and tiny cups!  And they are perfect on the ephemera squares from the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up collection that I won from Super Sponsor Drive By Crafts.  I cut the cups from the same paper pack.  It makes me happy to read them, "Big Ideas... Coffee, Remember...Coffee, Goals...Coffee, The Sweet Life...Coffee (Or TEA)!"  The darling cups are actually charms!!!  They are from this darling die set from Karen Burniston shown below. And the background paper is velum with the sprinkles, so fun.  The twine from timeless twine is the perfect compliment. 


This next card is a compliment to the first.  They make a nice 4X4 pair, perhaps a gift set. 


This card features the same cute little die set from above.  Here you can see is being used as a charm (where as above, I cut off the circle portion that would make it a charm).  I used the same paper collection and twine.  This card also features the sentiment from Super Sponsor Neat & Tangled in gold.  This is laid upon the fun DP that supports the message that is cut from a circle die from Super Sponsor Lawn Fawn


I do hope you will come back tomorrow for a final post!

11 comments:

New Creations said...

Amazing! So much to look at both!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, katie ann. I really LOVE a four-square layout and you've done a fabulous job. Super cute card!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both your cards are so well designed and awesome. That looks like a great set to own.

~amy~ said...

Katie, these are awesome. I love those coffee charms!

Georgiana said...

Both are super cute, but I am a bit fond of the first one with the four squares. It's fun with the bright colors and variety of mugs!

MariLynn said...

Cute cards. I especially like the layout of your first one. I love the big sentiment on your second.

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them!

Billie A said...

Cute darling cards and images.

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, both cards are beautiful and amazing. Love the cheerful and encouraging theme

Lisa said...

Oooh Katie I love these!! So pretty.. and what a cute design for the first and Love that big die cut sentiment and pretty papers on the cup... awesome!!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous cards!