Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Twinkle, Twinkle...Little Star

Today I have a quick post for you… yes, another belated Holiday card share.  But it is so darn cute, that hopefully you won’t mind.
Love the combo of colors and patterns on this card, may have been a lucky pick on my part… but it makes me happy. J 
 
My process included stamping the Mouse from Hello Bluebird and coloring.  When it was said and done, I knew he/she had to go into the stocking, so I colored one of those and made them a happy pair.  I added the lines to the stocking with a gel pen and the Holly is from a separate HB set.  The pink stickles made for perfect sparkly berries.
Next I die cut this shape, which is from Cas-ual Fridays. It typically has two rounded edges, but I cut one end off, added a hole and made it into a tag.  Unfortunately, I don’t remember who makes this particular piece of DP, I have had it for 3ish years.  I found it on sale at my local craft store and loved it so much I bought several sheets.  Whittling them down to the nothing now… Noooooo….  After I had this bit worked out, I wanted a base paper, I chose this retro holiday sheet and cut it with my fave Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  I loved the pale blue and silver and added a little layer of blue behind.  I added this fun sticker embellishment from Pinkfresh.  I wanted to pull the silver out a bit more, so the silver twine and the stars from Trinity Stamps were the right accompaniment.
What do you think?  Fun even though it is my 100-millionth Holiday card? ;)  Hope so!

Thanks for the visit today!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is just adorable, what a sweet little mouse!