Friday, April 12, 2019

Dino-mite!

Hey my peeps!  Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I just have to share a card I made using some new and adorable Lawn Fawn stamps. 


I mean... right?!  They are just tooo cute!  I used several sets here, including my new Rawrsome set, Year Five (present), Life is Good (Palm Trees), Puffy Cloud Borders and Stitched Hillside Borders.  the only item on this card that is not LF is that sun, it is from Your Next Stamp.  The fact that I don't have an LF sun will have to be fixed!  I colored all the images with my Copics and added the highlights with my gel pen. this card is oblong, but I don't remember the specific dimensions.



The scene makes me very happy!  I am entering this into:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- No Designer Paper
Seize the Birthday Challenge

Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute scene Katie! I like the sun peeking out from the clouds!

Kim Hamilton said...

That is the cutest scene ever!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

TaeEun said...

This is so adorable!!! You've created a fabulous party scene with the cute dinos!
Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!