Thursday, July 11, 2019

Water Sports with Dad

Hey Friends!  A quick post today.  I wanted to enter into the current Paper Players Challenge and I whipped up this card.  Granted, I won't be able to use it until next year, but....  Here is the challenge I am entering: 


Here is my creation: 


These little mice are so cute!  I would go fishing with them for sure!  I love the masculine colors and basic layout, perfect for a dude.  

To make this, I stamped the image form Craftin' Desert Divas and colored it with my Copics.  You'll notice a little shimmer here and there, from a Crafter's Companion sparkle pen.  I cut it out and mounted it on this tag that spans the whole card.  I ike that it is a pale blue/grey and is the perfect compliment to the orange striped DP.  On which I stamped the sentiment from the same set.  The Dad and the speech bubble are from Lawn Fawn. 


Here is a close up of those sweet mice.  I hope you enjoyed this card and I thank you for visiting! 


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is precious Katie!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Katie your little trio of fishing mice is adorable! Beautifully cooked and I love the contrast of the bright patterned background too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!