Sunday, September 29, 2019

National Coffee Day- Trinity Stamps




Happy National Coffee Day!  So excited to be here today to share a brand new stamp and die set, made in collaboration by Trinity Stamps and Coffee Loving Papercrafters!  You are going to love this.....



Isn't it just darling!  It is called Frappy Camper's Perking Spot and I ADORE it!  The stamps and dies are so fun to use. 

Here is how I made my card:
  • Started by stamping and die cutting my images on Copic friendly paper. 
  • I colored my images using my copics. I typically use a wider range of colors, but I thought focusing on the red made it feel old fashioned. 
  • I added some highlights using my white gel pen.
  • You can see that I popped out a few different layers using foam tape. 
  • For the girl's dress, I used a scrap of DP and paper pieced it. 
  • I set all my images aside and die cut the scalloped rectangle.  
  • Next, I mounted my images on the white layer and added a little grey for shadows and green under the grass.  
  • I used a piece of red floral DP (technically meant to be holiday paper) behind the scalloped rectangle.
  • Then, I mounted that on white base and put a red ribbon on top.  
  • I added the image layers on top
  • Lastly, I stamped my sentiment on a bit of red paper, snipped it and put it on the card. 
Here is a close up of some of the layers below. 




This is such a fun set, can even be used for non-coffee things... if you are into that...LOL.  Here is a look at the products and where you can get them. 



Frappy Camper's Perking Spot
Frappy Camper's Perking Spot Dies

Be sure to head over to Trinity's blog, they are one of the CLC Super Sponsors for National Coffee Day and there might be a giveaway over there.

Other supplies used:

Gina Marie- Scalloped Rectangle Die


3 comments:

cghundley said...

So darling! Made
for a fabulous
scene.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun, what a cute card!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring and the paper piecing! So happy we got to participate in this together!