Monday, August 3, 2020

Just Eat Cake

Happy Monday!  I have such a super fun card to share with you today from Whimsy Stamps.  


Aren't they cute?!  I love these darling gnomes from the Gnome Birthday Clear Stamp Set.  The colors I chose were to match Birthday Celebration Paper Pack.  It was the right choice, because it is perfection.  I used the Slimline Marquee die with red paper.  I colored my gnomies with Copics (E's- 00, 02, 13, 15, 25, 51, 53, W- 1, 3, 5, C- 1, 3, 7, R- 14, 29, 35, 37, Y- 11, 13, 15, YG- 03, 06, 11, B- 12, 23, 24).  I stamped the sentiment on blue and popped it onto the card.  I used foam to mount the gnomes.  Then I added some sequins with glue dots. 


Which gnome is your favorite?  Mine is.... oh crap, I can't pick, I love something about each of them.  I love the bright card. 

I hope you like this card and thank you for visiting.  Be sure to head to Whimsy to check out the awesome new release!

I am entering this into: Sunday Stamps




1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

There is some serious cute happening on this card!! Lots of cute and lots of happy!!