Friday, February 5, 2021

Sending Smooches

Hello.  I don't know about you, but I am super glad Friday is here.  It has just been one of those weeks. BUT... it is over, so yay!

I have a fun card for you today. 


It is pretty fun and I loved coloring it with pastels rather than bright color for a change.  

I made this one using the a white base, cloud stencil, my Blending Buddy and Tumbled Glass distress Oxide. Next I used a rainbow die and used distress inks to color it.  I cut out a cloud and used a bit of distress on that too.  Next, I stamped and embossed the sentiment using Wow's Orangeade from the Summer Scoops Trio.  Next, I stamped my image using the Sending Smooches Stamp Set and colored it with Copics.  Then I cut it out using the coordinating Sending Smooches Die Set.  I mounted it on my base using an action wobble.  Then I added some Funfetti Love Embellishments. 


I think it turned out pretty cute, I am happy how it turned out.  I hope to post a fun shot of it motion for you on Instagram. 

Entering this into Color Throwdown


Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh good grief, how stinkin' cute is he! Love the lighter colors too, Katie!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Katie, this card MUST be in a magazine, to awesome!!!