Sunday, October 2, 2022

Barn Party

Yes, it has been an awfully long time since I posted anything here.  But I thought it was high time to do something. 

Today, I have a cute card for you featuring some Hello Bluebird Stamps, Honey Bee Stamps Dies and Trinity Stamps Embellishments. 


I created this barn by cutting the Barn Scene Builder from Honey Bee.  I used some Mahogany Distress Oxide to add some extra color.  All the images from Hello Bluebird are color with Copics. 

I love that this card has 3 layers.  I can open up the front doors, but hen I open it up again to see the entire inside.  

The embellishments are from Trinity Stamps.  I used It's Kinda Corny, some spiders, Grandma's Candy Jar, and some Bubble Blower's around the cauldron. 


That's it, just keeping it brief!  Hope you liked it!



No comments: