Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sophie's First Birthday!!!!

Here is my precious little girl on her first Birthday. I had intended to keep the party small and easy but alas, I got carried away. But who cares, it was so fun! We had a lady bug theme so she could wear her costume again. We did red balloons with black dots, red streamers, and a lady bug cake, even a few ladybug hats which was a lucky find. Her friend Samo was there dressed like Batman. He is at the bottom.



Check her out trying to open presents with her teeth- girl knows what's up. Then cake galore! Lastly play more with presents. I love her so much and am so glad she had fun!







nana-nana-nana-nana-Batman! Oh, and I forgot to mention, Batman (our hero) saved the helpless ladybug by assisting in opening presents and blowing out candles. He is soooo strong! :)













No comments: