Sunday, May 17, 2009

Been Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been working on crafts, really. In fact, that is why I haven't posted, too many craft projects. I often do that to myself, that is get in a little over my head. Anyway, how about a look at what I have been up to.



First is this B-day card for my sister in law Jess. This is all SU product with the exception of the Stamping Bella. It says, wishing you all this and more, and I do wish that for Jess. Happy birthday girl! What woman, mom, hard worker, wouldn't want to relax, be pampered and treated like a queen on her birthday? None! I rest my case!


Next is my faux alligator purse, isn't it cute! Again, all SU with the exception of the ribbon, which I had to use because it had cherries on it. This is a project we will be making in my advanced technique club, faux alligator is fun and a great way to texturize non textured paper. The original is compliments of Gretchen Barron, you can find her blog here.



Next are the baby shower invites I made for my friend Ana's upcoming shower. She is having a girl and I went with a princess look, but not over the top.

Sorry the color is just a little off in the picture due to the lighting, the purple color is Almost Amyethyst not a blue. The Tea Party DSP is perfect for this, great pastel colors and fun and pretty too.

And the little baby shoe is the favor box. OMG right?!?! SOOOOOO darling! I got this template from Donovan, you can find the template here if you want to make your own. I plan to put little baggies of candy inside and a tag hanging from the shoe. here is the kicker though, I still have 24 more to make, yikes! Wish me luck & Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

OMG that shoe is the cutest thing ever, I need to learn how to make that!! Hey fyi I just left an award for you on my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

All of your projects are just adorable, Katie! Especially that shoe! Wow! Good luck making them all, I'm sure they'll be the hit of the party!

Tracey said...

Adorable projects Katie! I love that little shoe! :)

Jenyfur said...

Oh wow - what great items! That baby shoe is SO sweet - absolutely adorable. Love the whole ensemble with the shower cards.

Heather T said...

Wow, that little shoe is delightful and the purse so classy. very nice job.