Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jeremy's birthday

I made my first waterfall card yesterday for Jeremy's (my husband) birthday. It was fun to make, I love the idea. I found a tutorial at Dawn's Stamping Thought's here. I wanted to do something masculine for my guy but wanted the birthday theme too. I decided to "build" him a cupcake. here is what it looks like from the front.

I "built" my with a hammer and saw, you can see the sprinkles and candle that is getting cut. It was fun tonight and I hope that you get how I built my cupcake. :) Here is a video to show you how the waterfall card works.


Oh and one last thing, this is my first card for this weeks Flourishes timeless tuesday challenge, which can be found here. The theme is birthday's! :) I hope to have a chance to make another as well! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Tib said...

that is so cool!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Ooooo, I gotta watch the video when I get done with work! :)