Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a little fiddling

Last night I was waiting for my friend to get to my house and decided to fiddle. I wanted to play with the Medallion stamp and different colors in the same range. This is what I came up with.

Here is a card I made earlier in the week for my neice Mia's first birthday.

All supplies SU! except the image on the second card- Pink Cat Studio. Sorry to not list them here, pretty tired today, but feel free to email me and ask if you have questions.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tib said...

Love the Medallion card, if I was there, I would buy this one up.

I know I owe you an email too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Katie! I love your medallion card, and the other one is adorable!! Great colors and coloring!

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Katie! The first one gorgeous and the second so adorable!! xx

Tracy said...

Oh wow! I LOVE that Medallion card. The way you stamped a few of them over the paper gives it an entirely different look!! Very pretty. :)