Monday, May 13, 2013

Just for the heck of it...

I've been on a roll with my Paper Smooches stamps, I just love them so and I can't seem to get enough!  There are a few new sets that I HAVE to have, but they aren't in my budget just now so I am going to have to wait...tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc...is it payday yet?!  I'll do my best.  Anyway I was playing here with a few of my sets just because I love them.  No occasion or person in mind, just creating.  Here is what came out of it.

Card #1  is made from the Woofers & Tweeters set as well as Cut Loose.  This little woofer is my fave in the whole dang set.  If I were to have a dog, it would be a Yorkie and look a little bit like this one in size and shape (but not color).  This pup is just perfect hanging among these clouds with this fab kite.  And I love, love this DP (can't remember what it is at the moment, sorry!) but the pastel clouds and patterns on them are fab.  This sweet little doggie and the kit just fit perfectly.  While we are on the subject please check out this card by Suzanne Bier using another one of the pups in this set.  She won the PS SPARKS nautical challenge with this- so well deserved!  So darn creative and cute, I love it Suzanne!


Card #2 is made using the goat in the Green Acres set.  He just seemed to want to be around (and eating...) wood.  Wood grain paper, wood chip shapes from Freckled Fawn, whatever.  I was even going to put something in the little goat's mouth, but decided it looked better without.  I  wanted this card to be bright but still masculine that could be used for any old occasion.  Again, I used some of the DP I mentioned above, though I can't remember what co. it is from. :(

Do you have anything you are going to do today just for the heck of it? Hope you likey and thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY!!! I just love these cards-- that pup is ADORABLE!!! LOVE your highlights on his face:) FUN papers!!

And that goat is one of my FAV stamps!!! LOOOOOOOOVE the colors for this card-- perfect masculine card but also perfect for a girlfriend:) LOVE!! You are amazing!!!

ps...I have about 20 PS stamp sets and all of their dies on my wishlist!!! I can't wait to save up enough money to get them:) <3 PS happy mail is the best!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh my adorable!!!!!