Friday, June 14, 2013

A quick share....

I've been wanting to share this with you for a while now, but just haven't yet.  This was something I made for my hubby for Valentines Day with help from my daughter.  She was a big helper in picking out papers and elements top put on her Daddy's valentine.  I even gave her credit in my watermark! :)  Isn't she just the cutest kid ever?!?!  Of course, I am a little biased...

Anyway, here is the super fun creation we made him.  It surely makes me smile every time I look at it.  So many different products from Studio Calico wood chips (you can see I inked it red), some SU! ribbon, Little Yellow Bycicle stick pins, My Moments flowers and a variety of papers and other emblelishments.

Anyway, glad I got to finally share this with you today.  You might remember a few weeks back when I mentioned my family comming this weekend, well we are just awaiting their arrival and then the fun begins!  Enjoy your weekend!


5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

So adorable! Way to craft together! Love that rosette!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER cute Katie!!!

Awesome little Valentine!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww your daughter's a real cutie - bet hubby loved his gift :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! How precious!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this vday gift made by your daughter (and you)!! I love the papers and the ribbon-- GORGEOUS!! I'm sure your husband loved it!!

FAB:) Hope you had a great weekend! HUGS <3

Unknown said...

totally adorable! Your daughter AND the project, that is! :)