Monday, September 16, 2013

You Rock!

I have a just for fun card to share with you today.  I started this one a few weeks back and finished it the other night.  Originally, I just stamped a few choice pieces from the Reverse Confetti set Inner Rock Star on this super bright Simply Chartruse paper from PTI.  I love the brightness!  The other stamps, the polka dots and sentiment, are from Fresh Squeezed Stamps- You Said it Sister.   This is set "rocks" too because it is so versatile.  The other papers are from 5th and Frolic by Dear Lizzy and KaiserCraft 75 Cents pad.  The die is from Memory Box.  For the layout I used the Reverse Confetti sketch #4 (though not submitting, I think the contest is closed).  I hope you like it!

Last night my husband and I watched the Seahawks win their game and the fans broke a record for the loudest stadium in the world.  Woot!  Though I am not a huge football fan, I do enjoy it once in a while.  Now, the Question of the Day is what is your favorite football team?  Or if you don't watch football, what sport do you watch and what is your favorite team?

BTW- You have just 1.5 days to play over at the Cut-it-up Challenge, come play with us! :)

3 comments:

cm said...

You called this right: a fun card! And I'll add delightful and cheery as well! Cool!! Favorite sports team: Edmonton Eskimos football - still have to cheer for the "home" team - makes my mom happy!!
c

Stacey Schafer said...

so cool, Katie! love the grunge and funky look!

Jen @ Reverse Confetti said...

This is super awesome!!