Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CAS Bokeh Hearts

Hello!


I made this last weekend and had yet to share it so thought I should probably get it up here!  This CAS card was inspired by a friends FB banner that featured bokeh heart lights!  Fab-u-lous with a capital F!

Here is what I made.  Very simple using a few different soft tones of ink and including gold with the various sized Lawn Fawn hearts (they are from several differnt sets).  I added a sentiment from one of my Neat and Tangled sets, I love the font on these!  Wahlah- so easy!

I am entering it into the Little Tangles-One Layer Challenge  and the Paper Players One Layer Valentine.

Thanks for stopping!

13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

How fabulous Katie!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

I'm loving this card! What a great 1 layer layout with tons of color!

Michelle said...

Oh Katie! This is adorable! I LOVE this! It makes happy! :)

~amy~ said...

Excellent...gotta love Bokeh hearts:)

Deepti said...

Love those colorful sweet hearts :)

Rose said...

i {{heart}} this :)

cm said...

Your bokeh hearts are darling; a technique I have yet to try (I'm still not sure I 'get' bokeh quite yet..how silly is that!). Your card reminds me of confetti-laced angel food cake...pretty, luscious and yummy!
c

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what can I say...the colors are absolutely SWEET! Your stamping is SUPERB, Katie! FABULOUS one layer card indeed!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Adorable!!!!!

jaydee said...

Katie, I love the different color and size of hearts and I love that they look as though they are floating off the card like balloons. Fabulous! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

I love your little hearts...they remind me of a big sprinkling of confetti! Beautiful fun colors too! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players challenge this week!

Betty said...

Beautiful card, Katie. Love all the hearts on your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a cute card! Love the colors that you used! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles challenge!