Thursday, December 14, 2017

Holiday Hugs!



Can you believe there are only two days left in the Coffee Hop?  I can't, it has really flown by.  BUt there has been so much fun and so much inspiration.  


Today I ave this card featuring one of my most favorite stamps from MFT.  He was fun to color as a Sasquatch this time around.  I paper pieced the scraf from the some fun DP.  The background DP is cut using Avery Elle and PTI dies.  Love the little felt trees picked up from my local craft store.  The sentiment is from WPlus9.  

Hope you are getting lots of inspiration! 

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card design and I love that cute little guy too!

MariLynn said...

He is so cute. Great job coloring him. I like how you added the die cut trees. It really makes him stand out.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute!!

Billie A said...

cute image love the little guy. cute card.

Lisa said...

Adorable! And beautiful coloring!

~amy~ said...

awwww...he's so cute in brown. Love those felt trees too!