Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Jolly

Hey, Hey!  Did you think I was done spamming you with holiday cards?  NOPE! 



Here is a a card I made using the Chloe Poinsettia Wreath die which is super fun!  And it goes perfectly with the Crafter's Companion Circle Swing Die.  I cut right into the circle and then added some color and distressed it to give it this fun feel.  To accent the poinsettias after popping them up,  I put some of the shiny red luxury cardstock behind the circle.  I used the same to paper to cut the word Jolly which was from the Sarah Davies Cute Christmas Collection. The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn and goes perfectly with this fun card. 


How funny is it that this second shot looks crooked?  It isn't, I guess I took it at a weird angle or something.  


Entering this into: 




4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, this is a super sweetly detailed card - love the plaid paper, the soft coloring, and the die-cut details are perfect - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love the fun fold and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, the plaid is perfect with those pretty little poinsettia's! Wonderful card Katie!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

😙