Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Fabulous

Hello Wednesday.  Today is one of those days that I just need a little more pep to get through the week.  I have a fun card to share that will hopefully do that. 


Today's card features the new stamp set from Whimsy called Braided.  It is fun and cute and fabulous!  It made me happy to color her hair rainbow. 

To make this card I used a stencil and a bunch of distress inks for the background.  I just left what was on my brush there and I used it.  Then I stamped and colored the hair with my Copics (FV2, V17, V15, V12, RV06, RV04, RV02, YG13, YG11, YG07, YG06, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR23, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, B29, B26, B24, B12, B05, B02, B01, B0000).  After I colored it I cut it her hair out and set it aside.  Next, I cut a bit of DP from the Licorice DP Pack and tacked it down with some Doodlebugs Washi Tape.  I stamped the sentiment and then popped up the image using foam tape.  Then I added some black sequins.   


It is a pretty easy card with some big pop!  I think (and hope) that a friend would really like to get this card in the mail. 

Entering this into- Inspirational



Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun design Katie, this is terrific!

Marina said...

Great way to use all those colours! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.