Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sealously Awesome

Happy 4th of July!  I hope you have some fun plans today.  I, well, I don't.  LOL.  But that's ok, would rather stay safe and not pass on germs. 

In the spirit of summer and fun, I have a super cute card for you today.  
 

These seals are just ADORABLE!  I got them the moment they came out.   They are from the Sealously Sweet set from Sunny Studio.  I wanted them bright and fun and coupled them with Sea You Soon, also from Sunny Studio.  The background DP is really old from Stampin' Up!  I made the perfect pool bottom when I paired it with this fun shape from Memory Box.  The white is also cut with the Frilly Frames Die (SS).



I stamped the sentiment on black with versamark and embossed it in white, so it would pop.  I just love the end result, it makes me happy. 


I made this and wanted to enter it into the current Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.


Oh, BTW, Ellen's is having a 4th of July Sale. ;)


Supplies Used:


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You are the queen of cute cards Katie, this is so much fun!