Saturday, March 20, 2021

CLC Hop Day 2

Welcome back to day 2 of the Coffee Hop!  For the past 3+ years I have been on the CLC team and participated in these hops.  I try to post every day of the hop.  I am not sure I am going to make it this time, but we shall see. Regardless, I have another card today featuring Super Sponsor Doodlebugs WA. 


Here is this fun card featuring these cute Mama Elephant characters from the Boba Tea stamp set.  I stamped and colored my images with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen for the boba and added white gel pen highlights.  I cut them out and placed them on my background, which is basic white base with Distress Oxides and some sparkle pen splatters.  Once everything was mounted, i stamped my sentiment and added some of these embellishments. 

I quick one today, but hope you like it!

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

They're so cute, what a fun card!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the shadows and depth that you gave this one Katie

Kathi said...

Wonderful card with great coloring and design. I popped over to see how you created that fabulous background.

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love this like a lot great colors and design
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Katie, I love this!

Billie A said...

Gorgeous fun card. Awesome images and colors.

CarlavdM said...

Oohh my what a wonderfull card and amazing colouring.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, how fun and sweet! Love these little critters and their boba tea!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the colors.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

This scene is so cute and adorable. I love the colors.