Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Strong Coffee

Hey all, one more post for the coffee hop, and unfortunately it might be my last for this round.  I have been buried at work and not enough time to get this done.  Sigh, that's how the cookie crumbles.  But... my card might bring good tidings for next week, perhaps it is a premonition, perhaps just a bit of hope. ;)


I think you follow me now. :)  

this one features several Super Sponsors including Ellen Hutson, Whimsy Stamps and Trinity Stamps.  

I used the Catherine Pooler Stamps from Ellen's, colored them with Copics and cut them out.  Next, I used Doodlebugs paper with the Slimline Fancy Frame die from Whimsy.  I coupled it with the Scalloped Slimline Frame from Trinity.  I adhered all the layers, stamped my sentiments and used foam tape to adhere my coffee cups.  Lastly, I added these Java Stop Embellishments, also from Trinity. 




Three great super sponsors and one great Coffee Hop.  

Hope you are having fun, I sure am!

~Katie

6 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Great images and sentiment.

Lisa :) said...

fabulous card

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you got to share this one with us, Katie, it's adorable! Hang in there ;)

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Love the slim line design and cheery colors.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I love all the layers and colors.