Saturday, February 25, 2023

Fairy Good Friend

Hey there!  Happy Saturday!

Today I have a fun card for you featuring Rachelle Anne Miller or RAM Stamps.  


This is an absolutely adorable image and so sweet to play with.  I tell you, making this card was super fun.  I used the Woodland Fairy Digital Stamp.  The ease of using the digital stamp is that the scene is already set, all you have to do is print it out and go.  I printed this and then colored with my Copics (E11, E13, E31, E33, E35, RV21, RV23, YG05, BV02, BV04, BV13, C1, C3, YR23, Y15, Y13, Y35, Y17 BG13, BG10, RV55, V05, RV63, B000).  Once I was done coloring, I used the Catherine Pooler Scallops Dots Dies for the image and with the DP behind. I mounted this on a white base.  Then I used a banner die from Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels and Banners to cut out a blue panel.  I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Bluebird on the banner and then popped it up using some Foam Squares

Easy peasy and so cute!

Thanks for the visit today, I appreciate you stopping by!



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Katie and I like the way you've used it. Wonderful colors and layers!