Friday, February 3, 2023

RAM Release- Puppy Love

Happy Friday!  Today is a new release for RAM stamps and I wanted to share a fun new card featuring this release.  This set has 4 new cute kiddos with darling pets!  I am featuring the one called Puppy Love



Both girl and puppy are delightful aren't they?!  So stinking cute!

I made this by printing the digital image and then coloring with my Copics.  I used YR02, YR16, Y05, G14, BG32, BG34, Y35, Y17, RV06, RV04, RV02, E21, E11, E13, E02, E00.  I cut it out and set it aside.  Then I used a white base and with a SugarPea Design Torn Strips Stencil with my Blending Brush using Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina. Then I stamped my sentiment from MFT Stamps Mini Messages and More.  Then, I splattered some pink ink on the front and used a few of the spots from the MFT stamps sets as well.  Finally, I placed the image using foam tape. 



I think it is so delightful and sweet.  I hope you do too!  

Thanks for visiting me and please check out the RAM shop.  If you would like to pick up this new collection, here is a coupon for you for 10% off- KATIEBROOKS.


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

They are delightful and you card is adorable, Katie!